Shirley is a preferred provider for many insurance plans.
You can contact your insurance provider to find out about your benefits, co-pay, deductible and session limits, if any.
Here are some questions you may want to ask:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• What is the co-pay per therapy session?
• Does my plan cover family sessions in addition to individual sessions?
For clients without insurance, the fee is $120 per 45- 50 minute session.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Please give 24-hour notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. Missed sessions cannot be billed to insurance. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.